Email Only Accounts
This feature is only available to Business Suite subscribers.
For office staff who do not perform agent functions, you can create Email-Only accounts. This enables staff to send and receive emails with the domain branding of your business. When you create an Email-Only account, no Market Leader website or CRM is created, and the user is not listed as an agent with your brokerage. The Email-Only view shows a brief description followed by a list of current Email-Only accounts and a form for entering new Email-Only accounts. The following graphic shows the Email-Only accounts view. To enlarge the image, click the thumbnail.
Add, Edit, and Delete Email-Only Accounts
The Email-Only accounts view enables you to add, edit, and delete accounts. You can also resend login credentials (welcome email) to someone who lost theirs. To perform any of these tasks, use the following procedure.
- Make sure you are logged into the Market Leader Admin interface.
- In the navigation list, click Email.
- In the Email view, click Email-Only Accounts.
The system displays the Email-Only Accounts view.
- To add an Email-Only account,
- In the New Email-Only Accounts form, enter an email prefix, password, and an existing email address that is not part of the Market Leader system, for each new account.
The system must send the welcome email with login credentials to an address outside of the system.
- Click the Add button.
- To edit Email-Only accounts,
- In the Current Email-Only Accounts list, click Edit.
- Enter new information.
- Click Save Changes.
- To delete an Email-Only account,
- In the Current Email-Only Accounts list, click the Delete icon ( ) for an account.
- To resend login credentials for an Email-Only account,
- In the Current Email-Only Accounts list, click the Resend welcome email icon ( ) for an account.
The system sends a new welcome email to the Existing Email address.