When you want to use message data in another format (e.g. in a spreadsheet), you can export messages exchanged between you and your contacts to a CSV file.
For large contact lists, you might want to export messages for each contact status as a separate file or limit the date range you export. For Business Suite and Professional users, please see your site owner (broker or team leader) to export messages.
To Export Messages
- Log into the Market Leader Admin interface.
- In the navigation list, click on Contacts.
- In the action links, click Import/Export.
- Click the Export Messages tab.
The Export Messages text includes a description of the fields and order of the exported data.
- In the Contact Status drop down list, select a status type.
- Click the All Time or Choose a date range radio option.
For the Choose a date range option, enter valid dates in the From and To fields.
- Click Export.
- If the browser prompts you, depending on your preference, choose to save or open the CSV file.