Install Adobe Reader / Adobe Acrobat
You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 9.0 or later installed on your computer to view the print version of marketing materials.
Check your computer to see if you already have the correct version of Adobe Reader installed.
- If you have Adobe Reader installed, start the application and skip the next step.
- If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer or need to upgrade to the latest version, visit the following URL.
To download and install the application, follow the instructions on the Adobe website. If you are downloading and installing for the first time, you can skip the rest of these steps.
- In the Adobe Reader application, look for a menu command About Adobe Reader or similar on the Adobe Reader menu (Mac) or on the Help menu (Windows).
- The application displays information about itself including a version number.
- Verify that it meets or exceeds version 9.0.