The Manage Groups view enables you to create labels by which you can filter contacts in the Contacts view. The following graphic shows the Manage Groups view. To enlarge the image, click the thumbnail.
The following procedures assume you are logged into the Market Leader Admin interface.
To Manage Groups
- In the navigation list, click Contacts.
- In the Contacts view, click Manage Groups.
The system displays the Manage Groups form and a list of currently configured groups.
- In the Create New Groups text box, enter a group name.
- Click Save.
The system adds the new group name to the list.
To Use Groups
Use groups to filter the contact list.
- In the Contacts view, click the Groups drop-down list.
- Click a check box next to one or more group names.
- Click away from the drop-down list.
The system filters the contact list to show only users that are members of the selected groups.
To Populate Groups
- In the Contacts view, click the check box next to one or more contact names.
Alternatively, scroll to view the end of the list and click the check box adjacent to the add and remove groups control. This selects all contacts in the list that belong to you.
- If necessary, scroll to view the Add Groups + | Remove Groups x control.
- To add selected contacts to one or more groups, click Add Groups +.
- To remove selected contacts from one or more groups, click Remove Groups x.
- In the pop-up list, click a check box for one or more groups.
- Depending on the control, click Add or Remove.