Contact email is any email correspondence between you and one of your contacts as compared with email between you and someone who is a colleague or Webmail. The system saves copies of messages received from or sent to contacts so you can view the entire history of email between you and a contact in the Contact Summary. You can send a message to or reply to a message from a contact anywhere you see the Email Contacticon ( Image Modified ).
- In any message list, click the File Message icon ( Image Modified ) associated with the message.
- In the Reply to Email Message form, Click yes on the option to file this message upon sending.
- Click a contact name in any list of contacts.
This opens the Contact Summary.
- If necessary, scroll to view the Emails bar.
- Click anywhere on the Emails bar to open the Emails view.
The system displays two lists, Emails From Contact and Emails Sent to Contact.
To Send Contact Email
- To compose a message to a contact, click the Send Email icon ( Image Modified ) on on a Contact Summary tab or click the Email Contact icon ( Image Modified ) in in any contact list.
- To reply Reply to email messageEmail Message from a contact, click the Email Contact icon ( Image Modified ) in in any messages list (e.g. New messages or Emails from Contact).
- To send an email with listings, in the Contact Summary view, click the Send Listings button.
- To send automatic emails about new listings to a contact, in the Contact Listings view, click the Add New Listing Alert button.
Sending and Replying to Email